24. Tell me about your crush.
He’s a pleasant sight, and he dresses like he’s from the sandboarding community of the West Coast. :-) I don’t really mind that he doesn’t know me, because I love to love him from afar.
35. 10 facts about yourself.
- I write. I write a lot.
- When I can’t write, I play the ukulele and read on crime fiction.
- I click on all sorts of links, which is what really sparked my interest in “everyday politics”, a term my friend coined.
- My first years in college can be identified with my colorful fashion, but just recently I’ve just been getting blacks, whites, and grays from the racks.
- I’ve always dreamed of being a beauty queen, but my short legs would never allow that dream to pan out.
- I used to be allergic to a lot of good stuff (i.e. chicken and liquor) but I decided to keep on taking them in my temple and now I’m allergy-free (except for dust).
- I’d like to one day look good in spandex.
- I’m actually a hopeless romantic, but I don’t believe in marriage.
- That being said, I love wedding proposals. Those events are better than kiddie parties. :-)
- And, I am literally obsessed with peanut butter. :-)
36. 3 things you like about yourself.
- I try my best to see the goodness in anything and everything.
- I know what I want and I strive hard to get what I want.
- I’ve recently decided to just express and explain my bad feelings through writing instead of acting on them. :-)
What a handful. :-)